Wednesday 16 July 2014

My Puppies

The Mother of puppies

This dog is Nara        
                                     This dog is Blete
 This dog is Vaky Pandy
                                                                                This dog is Woody
This dog is Rufus                           There dogs are Cloe and Vaky Pandy



There dogs are very beautiful and they play too although they are very dinky also they are very scandalous.

The History

About two months ago my mother and my stepfather an abandoned dog and my mother taking her home was found, after we told the bitch was pregnant with five puppies but before we had given to the boy after learning that the dog had 5 puppies returned it to us, so as the day of delivery, I with my friend Alex and my stepfather were the patterns of the first 3 puppies left after you the next 2 cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment