Wednesday 9 July 2014

If my house was burning.,..


If my hose was burning...





Name: Aaron
Age: 14 years old
Location: La Cañada (Paterna)

List:
-Tv
-Phone
-Computer
-Nintendo 3ds
-The Book "The Hobbit"

If my house was on fire, I would take my tv because I watch the tv durin 2 or 3 hours in  the end of week, my programs favourite are F.D.F, Neox, Energy, Discovery Max, etc... I would also take one of my favourite book is "The Hobbit"  bye J.R.R. Tolkien. This book is special for me, because it's in my shelves two years and I've read this book fife times.
Of course I would take my phone because I use it to speak with my fathers and I play with my phone to Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc...
If my house was on fire, I would take my computer because It's vey old although it go good and It go very quik.
To conclude, I would take my NINTENDO 3Ds  is very cool, because I play to games of the NINTENDO 3Ds as Mario Kart 7, etc... but i never go to leave of play to the NINTENDO 3Ds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment