Friday 12 September 2014

My holidays

The First Day
In the mouth of August, the day 9 I travel in the car to Carcassonne for the morning, at the afternoon I went to the hotel in Marseille.

The Second Day
In the morning I went to the mosque from Marseille and after I went to the port from the Monaco but when the secon day was going to do it at night, we went to the hotel from Firenze.

The Third and the fourth day
I visited the city bone the famous monuments.

The Fifth Day 
I went to the Roma, the first we went to the hotel and after I went to the Colisium and more monuments.

The Sixth and Seventh Days
 I went to the Baticano, the square del duomo, many cathedrals, etc...
For me this city is very beautiful and it has one cultural heritage very important.

The Eighth Day 
I go to the France to one village very cool because it has an enormous wall and the village has one cathedral of the Papas.

The Ninth Day 
My family and me went to the Spain

This travel is my favourite trave because it's the travel more interesting and it's the most longest travel that i've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment