Saturday 11 April 2015

Travel to Covadonga


These Easter holidays have been to many places but I kept them Covadonga.
Before I had left, I did not know that there had so much beauty in this fantastic place but Enric me and told him the legend of Covadonga.

This place is very beautiful and quiet, but most impressive was when we arrived to lakes of Covadonga because I saw snow and ice and i with my stepfather i start a war with snow balls and It was very funny moment of my travel.
And after returning from the war in snow, my stepfather and I threw a snowball at my mother and was too funny after seeing my mother mountain climbing boots of dress (Heels), and finally the rompio. But moving on from that mountain view was beautiful and the photo appears unguarded only us, but is not it had a lot of people and a lot of dogs.

Conclusion Thistravel was very cool and fun although i have been in car and i was very boring.















No comments:

Post a Comment